Lawyer is a specialist who takes responsibility for the fate of people,
companies and even countries
Jurisprudence is a science of law taught in high school.
Lawyer is a specialist who realizes legal standards and ensures legal order in various spheres of life.
Academic degree: Bachelor
The fifth subject at UNT – World history
Major subject - World history (at least 7 points in UNT/KTA).
Graduates of this specialty work as:
• assistant of a lawyer, assistant lawyer
• Junior lawyers, lawyers in enterprises (organizations)
• secretaries of courts and judicial meetings
• experts of treasury, Civil Registrar's office
• knows the legislation, knows how to interpret and apply laws
• able to communicate with other people and convince them
• able to compile documents in accordance with general statutory regulations
• fluent in the state and Russian languages
• consults on legal issues within the specialization
• assists in the preparation of various legal documents.
• theory of state and law
• Roman law
• constitutional law of RK
• constitutional law of foreign countries
• financial law
• banking law
• criminal law
• forensic psychiatry
• legal psychology
• criminal process
• Prosecutor's supervision
• advocacy and etc.
Employment opportunities - in all spheres of society, regulated by the legislature:
• government and non- government organizations, enterprises, institutions and companies of various forms of ownership, which are legal entities;
• advocacy, Prosecutor's office;
• notary's offices;
• legal advice;
• legal departments of various companies;
• government authorities ensuring the protection of order and security, tax authorities and tax police, customs bodies, bodies of justice (Ministry of justice, bailiffs service);
• private detective services.
Approximate salary is from $700
Career growth- legal expert and leading legal expert of an enterprise, prosecutor and assistant prosecutor, head of department, junior partner, partner of a company.
Duration of studies: 4 years
Forms of training:
full-time (after school) – 4 years
on the basis of TPE (College) full – time- 3 years
remote (second higher) – 2 years
Languages of studies: Russian, Kazakh