Positions: Lecturer, Deputy Dean of International Relations Department, Head of the Post-Graduate Study Department, Dean of History and International Relations Department;
Positions: Associate Professor, Chair of International Relations and Foreign Policy of Kazakhstan, Department of International Relations, PhD Program Director
Positions: Secretary for Academic and Research Affairs, Deputy Director for Academic and Research Affairs, Chief Research Fellow.
1. Strengthening all-round cooperation of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the Russian Federation // Concept of foreign policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2014-2020 and tasks for their implementation. Materials of the "round table", Almaty: KISS, 2014. –P. 47-53
2. Information security cybersecurity: problems of definition // Kazakhstan Spectrum №1,2014 –С.5-13
3. Counteraction to terrorism: problems of scientific and theoretical understanding // Sat. materials of the republican scientific-practical conference "National security of Kazakhstan: modern challenges and threats" -Almaty, 2013. -P. 29-38
4. Public Opinion in Kazakhstan on Eurasian Integration and the Eurasian Economic Union. / Central Asia Affairs, 2015 -№1. -WITH. 33-41.
5. Promotion of the national idea "Mangilik El" in the information space // Kazakhstan-Spectrum No. 3, -2015. -WITH. 41-46
6. "Evolution of" color revolutions "and measures to counter external interference" report of the CSTO Analytical Association (co-authored) // http://ncpti.ru/materialy-ntspti/?ELEMENT_ID=239
7. Information security of Kazakhstan: particular aspects, statistics and risks // Central Asian Bureau for Analitical Reporting, Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) // http://cabar.asia/.../lesya-karataeva-informatsionnaya- bezopasnost-kazahstana-chastnye-aspe ..
8.Eurasian integration through the eyes of Kazakhstanis // Image of Eurasian integration in the XXI century: constraints and prospects / Collection of materials of the International scientific and practical conference, - Ufa: RIC BashSU, 2014 - 320 p. –S.107-114
9. On-line activity as a factor of social stability // Collection of materials of the research conference "Living standards of Kazakhstanis and problems of social inequality." –Almaty, 2015. –P. 97-105
10. Conjugation of the economic spaces of the EU and the EAEU as a priority of Kazakhstan's chairmanship in the EAEU. // Sat. materials of the international scientific and practical conference
11. "The Republic of Kazakhstan and the European Union:
12. prospects of cooperation within the framework of the Agreement on enhanced cooperation and partnership ", June 24, 2016
Information security issues in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Global Security and Conflict Resolution
National and regional security
Fundamentals of the Foreign Service