Round table on the topic “What is happening in Ukraine? Facts and critical reflections”
We invite you to participate in the round table on the topic “What is happening in Ukraine? Facts and critical reflections”, organized on March 4, 2022 at 18:00.
The invited speakers are:
• Dr. Sergey Sayapin, Associate Professor and Associate Dean, School of Law at KIMEP University
• Dr. Michael Rochlitz, Professor of Institutional Economics, University of Bremen
• Dr. Daniela Irrera, Associate Professor of Political Science and International Relations, University of Catania
The following topics will be considered in the framework of the event:
- The reasons behind the blasting of the conflict: from propaganda to strategic plans;
- An assessment of the ongoing facts from an international legal viewpoint;
- The political and economic consequences of the conflict for Russia and the whole world;
- The geopolitical implications of the conflict from diverse perspectives;
- The necessary conditions to stop the conflict and build a sustainable peace.
Everyone can join the Zoom meeting using this link:
Conference ID: 919 4385 5853
Access code: 643053